Monday, August 4, 2014

August Currently

I’m mad late on this, only because I have been out so much the past week…buying and reading and visiting.
So I am linking up for my first August Currently! Yay!!! And can I just add that Farley is awesome?! Yes she is. Here’s her August Currently post on her blog, Oh’ Boy 4th Grade:

 
Now for mine...


I know it’s weird to leave only half a post, I promise to come back and finish this post after I address what I’m thinking about, hehehe…
I’m baaaaaccccckkkkkk!

Listening

So here the song I was listening to when I started my post. I really just had all my songs on shuffle because I wasn’t feeling like any one particular artist at the moment :D



Loving

I got a blessing and invested it in a new silhouette portrait. I would have no place for the Cameo so I opted for smaller, Funny enough, it was accidentally sent with two Cameos as “bodyguards” so to speak. I wish I could keep them and auction them off, but alas, waiting for the FedEx return slips to arrive.

Thinking

Today was not a total loss, but I really should have made it into my classroom to start setting some stuff up. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to make tomorrow really count (can you hear the excitement in my voice?).

Wanting

Does anyone feel like gifting this struggling teacher with a Teachers Pay Teachers gift card, because seriously? I have like 20 items in my wish list. Just saying…

Needing

Need I say more?

Guess I should get to bed since I plan on hitting the track before going into my classroom in the AM. 
As always, thanks for peeking in!

4 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean about the messy classroom - my office hasn't even been touched yet - so I'm not even in the thick of the mess! Good luck getting it all done and with your travels!
    Michelle
    BigTime Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! We’ll see that I can get accomplished tomorrow...

      Delete
  2. Visiting from the Currently link up! We started back school today! Enjoy the little bit of summer you have left. :-)

    -Tasha
    A Tender Teacher for Special Needs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?! Now that’s early! Just staff or staff and kids?
      I haven’t been to the beach yet, just the indoor pool for swim aerobics, but I’m going to Virginia Beach for part of my vacation away next week so that’ll be fun! Thanks Tasha!

      Delete