Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Mulling...

Hi there!

If you follow my personal Instagram account or are my Facebook friend, then you already know where I’ve been! DC Baby! Can you tell I’m excited. Okay, so one thing I did not really go into detail about on my bio (since this blog is really about my adventures in teaching), is that I am an active member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc. I had the distinct pleasure of not only catching up with Sorority Sister from across the nation and around the world, but I also got to celebrate the Centennial of our brother organization, Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Incorporated. All the blue and what was such a lovely sight! Here is just one pic for you to get a glimpse of what it was all about:
Sigma brothers I went to Cornell with and me in the middle in the lobby of the Centennial host hotel. 
Women of Zeta joined Men of Sigma and reaffirmed our bond and partied like nobodies business. I am not big on partying but I was glad to just be apart of the number.

Now back to real life…
As I’ve grown I’ve come to understand somethings about myself. One is that I need sleep (which I got today seeing as the about picture was taken around midnight), another is that I am crafty but have difficulty finishing a project if I can’t make it as close to perfect as possible. Do any of you deal with the same thing?

I’d like to get this blog and maybe even my TpT shop really going but right now I am thirsty for the creativity to do something different. I’m not about to abandon this blog again, so any ideas or nuggets of inspiration would be extremely helpful. 

As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment