Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thursday _____???

I’m still learning all the Teacher Blog hints and tips :)

So thanks to Sharing Kindergarten for this post on her Facebook page:


I really felt like that the past two summers and so this summer I decided to avoid the extended feeling of anxiety by using July to do as much planning and prep as possible so that I can enjoy August as stress-free as possible. Blog-reading is part of that, so this weekend I plan on highlighting a few posts that have really just blessed my teacher socks all.the.way.off. I already heard of few coming down the pipe that I can’t wait to read. Follow me on Instagram @teachitkate and my brand spanking new Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/windowsintomyclassroom.

I’m growing up y’all!

Thanks for peeking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment